GEA is pleased to be co-hosting a celebration of Feminist, Gender and Sexuality Scholarship at the American Educational Research Association’s Annual Meeting this April.
In collaboration with the Queering Education Research Institute (QuERI), Ontario Institute for Studies in Education and the Institute of Education, UCL, this event will feature contributions from inspiring scholars in the field of gender and sexuality education. Speakers include:
- Anna Hickey-Moody, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia
- Michael Keller, University of Calgary, Canada
- Lance T. McCready, OISE, University of Toronto, Canada
- Elizabeth Payne, QuERI, Hunter College, City University of New York, USA
- Shauna Pomerantz, Brock University, Canada
- Jessica Ringrose, UCL Institute of Education, UK
- Carol Taylor, University of Bath, UK
- Kate Scantlebury, University of Delaware, US
- Victoria Showunmi, UCL Institute of Education, UK
- Katie Strom, California State University, East Bay, USA
Join us on April 6th, from 16:30 – 18:30, for this stimulating reception and celebration.